忍者神龟2:破影而出经典台词
1.每个人都有一个潜在的动物基因,这将让他们在动物王国里变回自己应有的位置!
2.你看起来也没有那么强!
3.如果想下来练练手,他们比谁都打得更努力。
4.如果有个机会让这个东西把我们变成人类...
5.如果紫色的诱变剂能够把人类转变成动物,那么它就能把动物变成人类。
6.什么按钮?这儿有无数个按钮!
7.为什么我们不去和神龟们同行呢?当一些坏事情发生时,你会很想和神龟们在一起!
8.我们是神龟,不管你们喜不喜欢。
9.我正在找跑腿的人...
10.一切正常。我知道接下来的事情,我看到了一辆垃圾车,它开始推出井盖。
11.这能帮我们打造一支军队。
Bebop: We gotta keep our eyes out for intruders!
猪面:我们要集中注意力发现入侵者!
Rocksteady: Well, what do intruders look like?
牛头:嗯,入侵者是什么样子的呢?
Bebop: Anybody that's not a big pig or a big rhino!
猪面:任何人,除了一只大猪或一头大犀牛!
Michelangelo: This is Leonardo! He's our fearless leader!
米开朗基罗:这是达芬奇!他是我们无畏的领袖!
Michelangelo: Raphael's like a cuddly teddy bear... if big cuddly teddy bears were incredibly violent.
米开朗基罗:拉斐尔喜欢可爱的泰迪熊......如果又大又可爱的泰迪熊拥有令人难以置信的暴力的话。
Michelangelo: Donatello, he's a technical genius.
米开朗基罗:多纳泰罗,他是个技术天才。
Michelangelo: And I'm Michelangelo! I'm a triple threat: brains, brawn and a dazzling personality!
米开朗基罗:最后,我是米开朗基罗,我是一个三重威胁,体现在头脑、肌肉以及我那耀眼的人格上!
April O'Neil: What's your name?
艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔:你叫什么?
Casey Jones: Casey Jones.
凯西·琼斯:凯西·琼斯。
April O'Neil: Hey...
艾蓓丽尔·奥尼尔:嘿...
Michelangelo: One question... so are you two like a thing?
米开朗琪罗:一个问题,你们是一对?
Vernon Fenwick: Why aren't we going with the Turtles? When something bad happens, you want to be with the Turtles!
凡诺·芬威克:为什么我们不去和神龟们同行呢?当一些坏事情发生时,你会很想和神龟们在一起!
Casey Jones: Everything's normal. And the next thing I know, I see a garbage truck, and it starts launching manhole covers!
凯西·琼斯:一切正常。我知道接下来的事情,我看到了一辆垃圾车,它开始推出井盖!
Leonardo: How're you doing up there, Donnie?
李奥纳多:你在那儿干得如何,多尼?
Donatello: I'm doing awesome!
多纳泰罗:我做得很棒!
Baxter Stockman: Inside every human, there's a dormant animal gene. This will return them to their rightful place in the animal kingdom!
苍蝇博士:每个人都有一个潜在的动物基因,这将让他们在动物王国里变回自己应有的位置!
Leonardo: What's happening out there, Donnie?
李奥纳多:外面发生了什么,多尼?
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
多纳泰罗:不知道,但是看上去不太好...
Rebecca Vincent: What are you, superheroes?
丽贝卡·文森特:你们到底是什么,超级英雄们?
Raphael: Just four brothers who hate bullies, and love this city!
拉斐尔:只是讨厌恶霸又爱着这座城市的四个兄弟!
Donatello: If the purple mutagen can turn humans into animals, it can turn animals into humans.
多纳泰罗:如果紫色的诱变剂能够把人类转变成动物,那么它就能把动物变成人类。
Michelangelo: And we don't have to be stuck down here for ever.
米开朗基罗:而且我们不必永远被困在这里。
Raphael: If there's a chance that stuff can make us human...
拉斐尔:如果有个机会让这个东西把我们变成人类...
Leonardo: We're turtles, whether you like it or not.
李奥纳多:我们是神龟,不管你们喜不喜欢。
Michelangelo: Halloween parade, bro! it's the one night of the year we can fit in...
米开朗基罗:万圣节游行,老兄!一年中就这个晚上我们能融入人群里...
Michelangelo: Cool!
米开朗基罗:酷啊!
Raphael: Get back here!
拉斐尔:给我回来!
Raphael: What part of "move in the shadows" don't you understand?
拉斐尔:“影中潜行”这句话里是有哪个字你不理解?
Michelangelo: Dude, bringing back the mohawk! Good for you!
米开朗基罗:兄弟,带回莫霍克族!这对你有好处!
Bebop: Oh ho ho, you all gots jokes, huh?
猪面:哦吼吼,你们都当成笑话了,是吧?
Raphael: Time to take out the trash!
拉斐尔︰是时候把垃圾扔出去了!
Raphael: That's how I roll!
拉斐尔:这是我的滚动方式!
Raphael: That's how you roll!
拉斐尔:这是你的滚出去方式!
还没有评论,来说两句吧...